I hope this update finds you well!
Last week, we had discussions and poetry on finding, knowing, and loving yourself. We had lesser short stories and activity towards and into the weekend.
- A disappointment. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do the final editing and compiling of Alone With Death. I will share it as soon as it is ready.
- Second and third. We are in the third week of Dawn To Twilight Trio Challenge and the second week of My Poetic 5 Challenge.
- Tomorrow, I will share this week’s short story and poetry challenges. Join me😃
- Stories & discussions. On Tuesday (tomorrow) and Thursday, I will share flash stories and one-liners, besides discussions on life during the pandemic.
- My 5 Nonets. This week, I will take up last week’s poetry challenge (my 5 nonets) and share nonets, beginning tomorrow.
- Dawn To Twilight. I also hope to share my trial of Dawn To Twilight Trio Challenge over the weekend. To be honest, it has not been easy working a story into 24 hours, but I have thought of something.
- Play. This Friday, my play should finally be ready (apologies for my absence the previous week!)
I am happy that Angela Gaft of SUITCASE nominated me for ‘The Black Cat Blue Sea Award’ and that Petre of Dear Kitty nominated me for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award.’ I hope to share my responses on Friday!
In case you missed it…
Read the last update here:
On Tuesday, a poetry challenge went live:
We also discussed appreciating yourself:
And I shared a short story:
On Wednesday, I shared five poems for Poetry Wednesday:
On Thursday, we discussed finding, knowing, and loving yourself:
A spoken word went up on Sunday:
I also shared a flash story and 4 one-liners:
Here are the week’s bonus poems:
That is all for today, see you tomorrow!
Follow me for post updates 🙂
Benie is a poet and fiction writer, living in Nairobi, Kenya. He shares thought-provoking discussions, and occasionally does spoken word poetry and plays. Benie is also a freelance content and article writer. A dreamer, he realizes a world of possibilities through stories and explores life in poetry.