Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough. T. S. Eliot.
I hope this update finds you well!
Last week, I had lots of trouble with time but managed a post each day, save for Friday and the weekend.
- In case you missed Poetry Wednesday, here are the three pieces I made.
- On Tuesday, A Man and A Bottle went up
- On Thursday, A Writer and His Muse went up
- This week (Tuesday and Thursday), we’ll have discussions on writing.
- Before I’m back to scriptwriting, I’d like to share short stories I’ve been making, on weekends. I ran late last weekend, so we’ll have storytime this coming weekend
My laptop crashed with 3 unedited chapters of Whoanoua: Revolution. I’ll try to get it fixed but meanwhile, I may scribble them afresh.
That’s all for today’s update. See you tomorrow!
Stay safe, bye.
Benson Langat is a poet, fiction writer, and freelancer. A dreamer, he realizes a world of possibilities through stories and explores life in poetry. Benie is a dad and lives in Nairobi, Kenya.