I am first
Before I am
©Benie Langat, 2020
Welcome to update 09
Here’s what’s new:
- Mental health. As promised, last week, we had mental health discussions under two posts, which went up on Tuesday and Thursday. The discussions will continue tomorrow and conclude on Thursday. I hope to have you to the end, and that you will walk away with something.
- Whoanoua: Revolution. I have finally completed drafting Whoanoua’s chapter 6. This week, I may spare some time to draft chapters 7 and 8 before I can start editing then publishing them.
- Poetry collection. The collection I’ve been talking about will foreseeably be pretty long, with about or over 200 poems. I’ve thought to first release a shorter one that I’ve been sitting on, with 30-40 poems; it should be ready by the next update.
Just a break
- Poetry Wednesday. Last week, we did not have poetry Wednesday, and the same will foreseeably be the case this week. I will, however, share random/related poems throughout the week.
- Meet your Characters. I haven’t been able to continue with the narratives for a long time, but I’d like to pick up this coming weekend.
In case you missed it
The following are posts from the past week
- Monday: update 08
- Tuesday: Mental Health & Illness: Let’s Talk
- Wednesday: Love And Life
- Thursday: Mental Health & Illness: You For You
That’s all for today, thank you for your time!