I hope this update finds you well!
It’s 8 am, on Monday, and this update should be coming at around 3.03 pm. Here’s why not:
- I’ve not made a post on both Benie Writes and Meet your Characters since last Friday. I, nonetheless, try to save that little time every time for art. Therefore…
- Today at 3.03 pm, I’ll publish last Friday’s review of Soldiers of Fortune: Rebirth, a narrative that went up on Meet your Characters on 5/30 & 5/31. Click here to read the narrative.
- Today at 4.20 pm, I’ll publish a new narrative on Meet your Characters, which was meant to go up last Saturday and Sunday. Why don’t you join in for some entertainment?
- I entered Whoanoua: Revolution and Eden Dale into an Inkitt monthly contest. All you have to do is read them. If anything moves you, like it, and if you can, please drop an honest review. I promise not to waste your time.
- Please show some love for Whoanoua here
- Please show some love for Eden Dale here.
In case you missed it…
- Last week, as promised, Poetry Wednesday went live with post-by-the-hour😍. Thank you for reading the posts, liking them, and for the comments! It was an amazing experience. Expect another challenge this week on Wednesday, around the same time as the last. In case you missed Poetry Wednesday, click here to check out the four posts.
- Two more posts went up on Benie Writes, last Tuesday and on Thursday. They are:
See you in 7 hours!
The time used in this post and all my posts is EAT, GMT+3
Benson Langat is a poet, fiction writer, and freelancer. A dreamer, he realizes a world of possibilities through stories and explores life in poetry. Benie is a dad and lives in Nairobi, Kenya.