I hope you had a lovely weekend. Here’s what’s new:
- The first and second narratives have gone up on Meet your Characters. They are:
- Whoanoua: Revolution has two more chapters out, so now we have 5 parts in total. I’ll keep updating it, and updating you on it. Read Whoanoua here or here.
- Poetry Wednesday. This month, I’d like to launch a personal (and original) challenge that I call “post-by-the-hour.” If you were with me on February, I made about 4 poetry posts on Valentine’s night, a piece every hour, from around 9 PM to slightly past midnight. I’d like to make it a thing, on the wake of every Wednesday night, from 12 Midnight, to 4 AM.
- In case you missed the posts on Benie Writes since the last update, here they are:
- In case you missed the update 01, check it out here.
See you on tomorrow’s post. Stay safe & bye!
Benson Langat is a poet, fiction writer, and freelancer. A dreamer, he realizes a world of possibilities through stories and explores life in poetry. Benie is a dad and lives in Nairobi, Kenya.